So, what’s it all about?
The Insurance Apprentice is a ‘reality type’ series competition in which eight young people working in any part of the short-term insurance industry are given a chance to complete various insurance related tasks to showcase their talent while being filmed.
This five day learning experience is filled with curve balls, a pinch of fun and an element of mystery giving young people a chance to learn and develop while being filmed and judged by an expert panel. The winner walks away with a fantastic prize of a trip to Lloyds of London, sponsored by Lloyds of London and also received a bursary from Inseta to further their studies.
Having wrapped up a successful first and second season of The Insurance Apprentice we are excited to announce that series three, The Insurance Apprentice 2017, begins!
So what now? Having closed entries for the competition on 30 September, the next step is to move onto the elimination rounds. For those candidates that make it through to the second round, elimination dates are as follows:
- Durban 11 October;
- Cape Town 13 October; and
- Johannesburg 19 October.
- After the elimination rounds in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban 8 Apprentices will be chosen.
- On 23 November Insure Group will host an on camera training day for the 8 apprentices.
- Filming will take place from 8 to 13 January 2017.
- Episodes of The Insurance Apprentice will be sent out via The Insurance Apprentice and FAnews websites and on YouTube. Any company can request the direct link to place it on their websites or newsletter as we are aware of the fact that many companies block YouTube.