- Episode 7 – Sponsored by the FSCA (Financial Sector Conduct Authority)
Caroline Da Silva, Division Executive of Regulatory Policy at the FSCA, pulled no punches when they revealed that the task would make or break the apprentices’ chances of being the next Insurance Apprentice.
Sponsored by the FSCA (Financial Sector Conduct Authority), the apprentices were asked to act as employees of the FSCA, tasked with looking at the future of premium collections and what needs to change around premium collection in the interests of the industry, the consumers and the institutions. Did the remaining three apprentices make a good impression on Caroline? Watch and find out!
The #SuperFan Competition
For every episode of The Insurance Apprentice, we have a question. Answer the SuperFan question, up to episode seven, to stand a chance to win R20 000, sponsored by Constantia Insurance. Simply visit TheInsuranceApprentice.com
read the question and answer the question in the chat box – bottom right of the screen.
Earn CPD hours
Earn Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours for every episode you watch of The Insurance Apprentice. Each episode plus an article about the episode will carry 1 CPD hour. Simply:
1. Visit www.fanews.co.za;
2. Click on the CPD tab;
3. Register by filling in your personal details;
4. Confirm your log-in details via email once you have registered;
5. Log-in using your email and password;
6. Click on The Insurance Apprentice tab and go to the episode you wish to complete; read the article and
7. Answer the multiple-choice questions related to each episode listed and click submit.