- Episode 8 – Sponsored by Chubb and GIFS
In the final episode (episode 8) of The Insurance Apprentice, sponsored by Chubb and the Graduate Institute of Financial Sciences (GIFS), we see Colin Lunsky (HTI Insurance Brokers) announced as the winner of The Insurance Apprentice 2019.
Palesa Mochane (Hollard) came in third place, followed by Mitesh Lakha (Discovery Insure) in second place, with the winner being announced as Lunsky.
Master of Ceremonies, Nico Panagio keeps the audience entertained as he requests that each apprentice join him on stage, for an open question and answer session. See which apprentice won R10 000, plus laugh out loud moments of Simon Colman behind the scenes of #TIA2019 and the announcement of the Superfan winner.
Earn CPD hours
Earn Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours for every episode you watch of The Insurance Apprentice. Each episode plus an article about the episode will carry 1 CPD hour. Simply:
1. Visit www.fanews.co.za;
2. Click on the CPD tab;
3. Register by filling in your personal details;
4. Confirm your log-in details via email once you have registered;
5. Log-in using your email and password;
6. Click on The Insurance Apprentice tab and go to the episode you wish to complete; read the article and
7. Answer the multiple-choice questions related to each episode listed and click submit.