If you are younger than 35, have been in the short term insurance industry (any part of it) for more than four years, and you preferably hold some form of short term insurance studies or qualification then this is just for you. We are looking for young people who work in the industry, be it at a brokerage, insurer, underwriting manager, loss adjuster, administrator or any other relevant company to enter this exciting programme and stand a chance to win a trip of a lifetime, cash, a bursary and entrance to The Insurance Conference at Sun City. If you think you have what it takes to be the next Insurance Apprentice, then why not take a chance and apply.
There will once again be regional rounds taking place in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban – just to make sure we get the cream of the crop throughout the whole country.
- Applications open 01 March 2018.
- Applications close 31 August 2018.
- Once entries close a panel will go through the applications and compile a short-list.
- Regional rounds will take place in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town. If you have been chosen to go through to the second round, you will be notified mid-September.
- After the elimination rounds in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban 8 Apprentices will be chosen.
- Filming will take place early in January 2019 (exact dates to be confirmed).
- Episodes of The Insurance Apprentice will be sent out via Facebook, The Insurance Apprentice, FAnews websites and on YouTube. Any company can request the direct link to place it on their websites or newsletter as we are aware of the fact that many companies block YouTube and/or Facebook.