The Insurance Apprentice 2018 application entries have officially closed.
- A panel will go through the applications and compile a short-list.
- Regional rounds will take place in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town. If you have been chosen to go through to the second round, you will be notified at the end of September.
- For those candidates that make it through to the second round, elimination dates are as follows: Durban 16 October, Cape Town 17 October and Johannesburg 23 October.
- After the elimination rounds in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban 8 Apprentices will be chosen.
- Filming will take place from 7 to 12 January 2018.
- Episodes of The Insurance Apprentice will be sent out via Facebook, The Insurance Apprentice, FAnews websites and on YouTube. Any company can request the direct link to place it on their websites or newsletter as we are aware of the fact that many companies block YouTube.
- If you were part of the top eight in previous seasons, you will not be allowed to apply again for TIA.
- The winner will be announced at a function held after all the episodes have been aired.
- The winner of The Insurance Apprentice 2018 will go to Lloyds of London during the second part of the year.