- Why did you choose a career in insurance?
I chose a career in insurance because I am inspired to serve and protect the people of South Africa.
- Who has been the biggest influence on your career and why?
Nick Keary has been my biggest influence on my career because of the way in which he serves and protects his customers and stakeholders and the way in which he cares about the people in his business.
- If you could have a secret mentor to help you in The Insurance Apprentice who would you choose and why?
Nick Keary because I would go to war with him.
- In a tweet of 140 characters explain why insurance ROCKS!!!
“Insurance people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better” – Jim Rohn.
- What would be your dream Apprentice task and why?
Convincing Elon Musk to let us fly to the moon in one of his rockets.
- What would be your nightmare Apprentice task and why?
Having to sing and dance while wearing a tutu.
- If you could have a super power that could help you win The Insurance Apprentice what would it be and why?
My super power would be absorbing the super powers from the other 7 finalists and using this to win The Insurance Apprentice.
- What song would you chose for your Insurance Apprentice victory dance and why?
We are the Champions. I will be a champion when I win the Insurance Apprentice.
- Which celebrity would you like to have dinner with to celebrate winning The Insurance Apprentice? Why?
Elon Musk to understand how he thinks and makes decisions.