Are you ambitious, a go-getter and a person that reaches out for every opportunity that comes your way?
If you are younger than 35, have been in the short term insurance industry (any part of it) for more than four years, and you preferably hold some form of short-term insurance studies or qualification then this is just for you.
We are looking for young people who work in the short term industry, be it at a brokerage, insurer, underwriting manager, loss adjuster or administrator to enter this exciting programme and stand a chance to win a trip of a lifetime.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Insurance Apprentice then why not take a chance and apply.
The whole process
There will once again be regional rounds taking place in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban – just to make sure we get the cream of the crop throughout the whole country.
- Applications open 01 April 2019.
- The competition is only open to South African citizens living and working in South-Africa.
- Applications close 30 August 2019.
- A panel will go through the applications and compile a short-list.
- Regional rounds will take place in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town. If you have been chosen to go through to the second round, you will be notified mid-September.
- Applicants who make it to the elimination rounds will travel at their own cost.
- After the elimination rounds in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban 8 Apprentices will be chosen.
- Filming will take place early in January 2020.
- Episodes of The Insurance Apprentice will be sent out via Facebook, The Insurance Apprentice, FAnews websites and on YouTube. Any company can request the direct link to place it on their websites or newsletter as we are aware of the fact that many companies block YouTube.
- If you were part of the top eight in previous seasons, you will not be allowed to apply again for TIA.
- The winner will be announced at a function held after all the episodes have been aired.
- The winner of The Insurance Apprentice 2020 will go to Lloyds of London during the second part of the year.