- Why did you choose a career in insurance?
Unfortunately, I did not choose insurance. My career in insurance however, is like a classic love story because it was love at first sight. The more I learn about insurance, the more I fall in love with it. It was destiny for me to be in the industry.
- Who has been the biggest influence on your career and why?
My Boss Philip Hobson, his passion for underwriting and analysing risk has lit a fire in me. He does not only support and encourage me, but he takes his time to teach and guide me.
- If you could have a secret mentor to help you in The Insurance Apprentice who would you choose and why?
Gerald Van Wyk (President of the IIG) – his life journey really inspires me to push and grow in the insurance industry, his personality and passion for insurance motivates me to grow in the insurance industry.
- In a tweet of 140 characters explain why insurance ROCKS!!!
Insurance rocks: because it gives people peace of mind while they have fun. #NoStressMoreFun!!
- What would be your dream Apprentice task and why?
My dream task would be having to analyse a risk and providing cover for that risk.
- What would be your nightmare Apprentice task and why?
- If you could have a super power that could help you win The Insurance Apprentice what would it be and why?
The power to look into the future.
- What song would you chose for your Insurance Apprentice victory dance and why?
Distruction Boyz -Omunye.
- Which celebrity would you like to have dinner with to celebrate winning The Insurance Apprentice? Why?
Casper Nyovest – and the reason is – number one, that he can dance, and I need someone who can dance with me when I celebrate my success. Two, when it comes to his career he never limits himself, he is always pushing to do what many fear.